Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Kindergarten

My son will start kindergarten this fall. Has anyone noticed how mean little kids are these days? He goes to preschool at a private school here in town. I never thought I would have to be that mom that has to step in and show these little bullies who's boss. I guess you could say that I am an overprotective mom. You don't mess with my kids! I picked my son up from school one day, got him all buckled up in his seat and drove off. I looked back to ask him a question, and he had this heart wrenching look on his face. When I asked him what was wrong, he just broke down and started crying. I finally got it out of him that there is a little bully in his class that was mean to him that day. I instantly felt my blood pressure sky rocket. I immediately called his teacher to see what had happened. She was not aware that anything had happened. I know this was a minor case of a class bully, but it makes you wonder how bad things get for some kids without anyone knowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment