Friday, January 23, 2009

Source of Strength

Where do you find your source of strength? Is it in your friends, family, spouse or children? I have found myself many of times being that source of strength for my friends and family. One thing that I have learned is that the most important source to go to is God. You can find limited strength in other people, but to find true guidance and strength, it is in Him. I have a friend that is relying on me as his strength. What he doesn't realize is that I can't do for him what he needs. Only God can! To truely let go of your burdens and give them to God is one of the hardest things for a person to do. He can handle more hurt, pain, confusion and heartache than ever thought imaginable. The best thing you can do for yourself it to give it to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment